’Needle FElt With mE’
A 100% FREE LIVE MONTHLY ONLINE CLASS
NEXT UP: 15th October
Have you dismissed having a go at needle felt pictures - but because you think you can’t draw you assume you’ll not be any good?
This was me until I found a way to make it SUPER EASY to transfer a picture onto fabric.
Believe me - the drawing bit (actually tracing) is only a one part of the process but I bet it’s the bit that’s STOPPING you even getting going?
The way I teach it – you don’t need ANY art skills - it can be easy
- even if you think you can’t draw
- even if you think you’re not artistic
- even if you’re a perfectionist and most your art ends up stuffed in a storage crate (we all have one)
Imagine being able to make any picture you dream of?
- one that makes you beam with pride every time you see it!
This could be you When you JOIN MY MONTHLy CLASS
And transform your needle felting as I show you how to …
• Transfer your picture to felt or linen (or any fabric!)
• See colour that transforms your work
• Get the best results from your wool
We’ll also go over any pitfalls and how to get over them [without your picture ending up in the bin] and you’ll get the chance to ask ALL the questions live
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
• A ‘heads up’ email each month telling you all about the next webinar
• A picture template to download so you can felt with me live
• A list of the wool colours for the class
• A video on how to transfer your picture template to fabric/felt (if you’re worried about not being able to draw)
I’VE GOT YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HELPING PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET GREAT RESULTS AND MAKE FANTASTIC NEEDLE FELT ART – MOST OF WHO THINK THEY ARE NOT AT ALL ARTISTIC.
I can’t wait for you to do the same!
Student Gallery from previous classes
WHERE DO I JOIN?
JOIN ME HERE >> Live on my Facebook page All Things Felt & Beautiful
DON’T WORRY if you ever miss a live class (or don’t do Facebook) - as long as you've signed up I’ll automatically send you the replay so you don’t miss out.
Are you ready to transform your needle felting and make the needle felt art you love?
Then get signed up below and let’s get started.
What people say about my ONLINE teaching
“Sophie's videos are extremely helpful she's a natural teacher.” Ruth, UK
“Beautiful details, sensible advice very generous and kind comments.” Ellen, UK
“Very well taught. It really is wonderful. And Sophie is an awesome instructor.” Helen, Ontario
“Just finished Sophie’s amazing tutorials loved them and learnt so much”. Janet UK