Make time for YOU [and needle felting!]
This workshop is for you if you want a place - without the distractions of home life - to just come and needle felt.
I get it.
The needle felting bit isn’t the problem - you already know how to do that, you don’t need to come to another beginners class. You just want a day to yourself that’s all about you for once.
Come with a project, or start a new one each time. I’ll be on hand to advise and point you in the right direction but I won’t be teaching the class how to felt. It’s more at a level where you can just get on.
You’ll be able to make whatever you like in the sanctuary of our little craft studio.
What to expect of your day
Come and join me in the picturesque village of Hatton where I'll be waiting to welcome you to a delightful day felting in the heart of rural Warwickshire.
Workshops are held in a pretty craft studio nestled in a cottage garden and equipped with all the facilities you will need. It's a light and calming craft space where you can comfortably enjoy the whole day, and is a haven for you to learn in beautiful surroundings and friendly company.
Small group numbers ensure that you'll receive a personal touch. It’s a lovely way to spend the day just for you.
On arrival you'll be greeted with a selection of morning teas or freshly ground coffee before we get started. I provide cordials and soft drinks throughout the day with yummy snacks and fruit for if you're peckish.
You'll need to bring a packed lunch with you, which you can eat in the studio - or if it's a nice day we'll take it into the garden to eat at a picnic table. It's such a lovely spot in the summer!
I’ll provide all the equipment you need for the day. I have a good selection of wool and needle felting tools but if you want to bring your own crafty bits of course you’re very welcome to, particularly if you have any favourite tools, special coloured wools or needles you like to use.
It’s a good idea to check with me if you plan on making anything that’s very coloured as I only keep natural colours in stock.
Near Warwick, the village of Hatton is easily accessible with good main road links to the A46 and within easy distance of the M40, M1 and M6 There is also plenty of private parking.
To book simply add the workshop you wish to book to your shopping basket and checkout securely.
I'll then send you confirmation of your booking and directions to the studio, and nearer to the day I'll send you an itinerary of exactly what to expect of the day.
Please have a quick look at the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page before booking.
Make your booking a CHRISTMAS GIFT
A needle felt workshop your favourite crafty family member will LOVE!
From the drop down list above. Select “Give A Workshop As A Gift [Date Left Open]
I will send you or your recipient a Gift Card for FREE!
Terms and Conditions
(1) Workshops are filled on a first come first served basis and your payment secures your place on the workshop. Workshop places can’t be reserved;
(2) I reserve the right to cancel a workshop, but in the unlikely event will transfer you to another workshop or offer you a full refund if you prefer;
(3) A provisional minimum age of 12 applies to children who must be accompanied by an adult at all times. This is due to the use of sharp tools, however, this is at the discretion of the parent if they feel their younger child is capable. I have a recent enhanced DBS certificate for working with children;
(4) This is a no refund zone. Changes to bookings can only be made if it’s more than three weeks until your workshop AND I can fill your space in time - if I can’t then, I’m sorry but you’ll forfeit the cost of the workshop. With this in mind, please only book if you are sure you are free and can attend. If you can fill the workshop space yourself I will transfer your place to a friend of yours free of charge if you know someone who would like to attend.
(5) Gift Certificates are non refundable and must be booked within three months of purchase otherwise they will be void. They can be transferred to a friend if you don’t want to take it up.
(6) I reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without notice.
Thank you in advance for your understanding of these terms.
If you have any queries about the terms & conditions then please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the contact page.
Updated 21st November 2018